Sarah Jessica Parker to design own line of greeting cards
Washington: Sarah Jessica Parker is going to design her own line of greeting cards and stationery, it has been revealed.
The 48-year-old actress will take time out of her acting schedule to head up a new venture with famed card manufacturer Hallmark to release her own line of occasional keepsakes in a collection which she claims was inspired by her "love of spoken word", Contact music reported.
Sarah told WWD.com that she is a big believer in the power of a hand-written note, so she was very interested in being involved with this project.
The designs, which will hit Hallmark stores in the coming weeks, won`t just stop at birthday cards, as the line also includes wrapping paper and a collection of stationery.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dennis Quaid's wife files divorce again
- 'Rock On 2': Arjun Rampal clears air about spat with Purab Kohli, says it's 'fake news'!
- Salman Khan failed to recognise Sushant Singh Rajput! - Details inside
- 'Star Trek Beyond' to hit Indian screens on July 22!
- '4 am airport spotting', Neha Dhupia slays in Sepia!-- See pic