Scarlett Johansson avoids internet
London: Scarlett Johansson has stopped Googling herself as it is not a very positive experience.
The 28-year-old actress said she used to search herself online initially out of curiosity but now only does it occasionally, reported Contactmusic.
"You never find exactly what you`re looking for, so I try to avoid it whenever possible. I don`t spend a lot of time on the Internet," she said
"I have Googled myself before. The curiosity got the better of me... It wasn`t like I started trolling the Internet and suddenly had all this self-esteem," she added.
Sometimes, Johansson checks out her red carpet pictures online.
"Mostly it`s just to see what I wore to an event, if it photographed well or how the make-up looked or something like that. I never see that stuff otherwise... I think everyone wants to see what they look like."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Actors face many demons everyday: Radhika Apte
- Watch: Jimmy Sheirgill's political drama 'Shorgul's trailer packs a punch!
- 'I'm the boss of my own shit' says Ankita Lokhande post split with Sushant Singh Rajput!-- See pic
- Like things to be poetic in music, says Rabbi Shergill
- Riteish Deshmukh pays tribute to father on 70th birth anniversary!