Scarlett Johansson considering career in politics
London: Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she can consider pursuing a career in politics.
The 'Match Point' star told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that though she thinks that a full on political career seems like a stretch, she never limits the possibilities, Metro.co.uk reported.
Johansson, who is the former wife of Ryan Reynolds, said that if she has more time, she might be able to get involved in politics as she never closes doors on things like that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows