Scarlett Johansson considering career in politics
London: Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she can consider pursuing a career in politics.
The 'Match Point' star told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that though she thinks that a full on political career seems like a stretch, she never limits the possibilities, Metro.co.uk reported.
Johansson, who is the former wife of Ryan Reynolds, said that if she has more time, she might be able to get involved in politics as she never closes doors on things like that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- It's a wrap for Vidya Balan-Arjun Rampal's 'Kahaani 2'!
- 'Get fit in style'! Shraddha Kapoor stuns in casual too!
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Sunny Leone, Taapsee Pannu – Stars who donned the purple colour in elan!
- Irrfan Khan's 'Madaari' release date postponed, will hit screens on July 15!
- Stunner Shilpa Shetty gives ultimate 'summer fashion' goals in crisp white!