Scarlett Johansson considering career in politics
London: Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she can consider pursuing a career in politics.
The 'Match Point' star told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that though she thinks that a full on political career seems like a stretch, she never limits the possibilities, Metro.co.uk reported.
Johansson, who is the former wife of Ryan Reynolds, said that if she has more time, she might be able to get involved in politics as she never closes doors on things like that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Bollywood stars have to say about Karan Johar's 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil'
- Hrithik Roshan, Yami Gautam's 'Kaabil' trailer shocks Rakesh Roshan
- Salman Khan's bodyguard Shera booked in assault case
- Diwali 2016: Time for special beauty care
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil: Ranbir Kapoor's 'Iktarfa Pyaar' has a Shah Rukh Khan connection?