Scarlett Johansson considering career in politics
London: Scarlett Johansson has revealed that she can consider pursuing a career in politics.
The 'Match Point' star told Harper's Bazaar Magazine that though she thinks that a full on political career seems like a stretch, she never limits the possibilities, Metro.co.uk reported.
Johansson, who is the former wife of Ryan Reynolds, said that if she has more time, she might be able to get involved in politics as she never closes doors on things like that.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar