Scarlett Johansson fixated with Dita Von Teese
London: `Hitchcock` star Scarlett Johansson couldn`t take her eyes off burlesque dancer Dita Von Teese when she saw her perform a burlesque routine.
The 40-year-old model and dancer, known as Queen of Burlesque, said the 28-year-old actress was fixated with her during a show, and the feeling was mutual, as Dita thinks she`d make a great dancer, reported Contactmusic.
"If I had to pick one of today`s celebrities to be a burlesque dancers I`d chose Scarlett Johansson. She came to one of my burlesque shows once, she was sitting front row with her mouth agape and she couldn`t take her eyes off of me," Dita said.
"She has a great body and you can see that she has a good relationship with her own sexuality," she said.
Dita, who believes every artist should have their own character and style, was also full of praise for a number of other A-Listers who have made their mark in the entertainment industry.
"I am from Detroit (Michigan) and Madonna is from around there. She`s been the person who influenced my career the most, she`s interesting; she`s an icon.
"I love Lady Gaga and her eccentric spirit. She`s fascinating and charming, but there will never be another Madonna," Dita said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law