Scarlett Johansson loves to explore city when free
Los Angeles: Actress Scarlett Johansson says she loves to explore the city when she gets free from her "intense" working schedule.
"When I`m working, it`s quite intense, sometimes you`re at it for 16 hours a day, so, in my free time, I like to do the things I can`t when I work such long hours - work out, go to galleries, enjoy whatever city I`m in," contactmusic.com quoted the 28-year-old as as saying.
Johansson also revealed that when she is in New York she likes to stay at home, do things and relax at home.
"When I`m in New York, I love to go to the park with my dogs - I have a chiuahua, who`s nine, and a little mutt, a dachshundy kind of thing. I also like to stay at home and do things around the house - cook, have people over, or just order Chinese and watch crap TV with my brother, Hunter, who comes over lot," she said.
"My most proactive thing is going to the gym, and after that I might just sleep the rest of the day - that does happen," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!