Scott Disick struggled to find comfort from Kourtney
London: Reality TV star Kourtney Kardashian`s husband Scott Disick has revealed on the family show he struggled to find comfort from her after his parents` demise.
Disick, 31, said on reality show, `Keeping Up With the Kardashians` he hit rock-bottom after his parents died within months of each other, suggest reports.
The reality star sought comfort from sister-in-law Khloe Kardashian in the first episode of the new series of the show, after not getting an emotional response from his wife.
"I`ve hit rock bottom. Hopefully I`ll wake up tomorrow and it will be a better day," he told Khloe.
Kourtney sought professional help so she could speak out more about her emotions and help her husband through the difficult time.
"I feel helpless in a way. I feel like I`m literally on the verge of a nervous breakdown. We`re tearing up," Kourtney said on the show, adding she was so busy that she struggled to find time to help Disick.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali: The Conclusion' creates history, to have India's first Live Virtual Reality event
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!