Screening of `Kahaani` for underprivileged women
Bangalore: A special screening of Vidya Balan-starrer ‘Kahaani’ was organised for women from NGO SOS-Children`s village here. More than 40 employees from the NGO attended the screening of ‘Kahaani’, which tells the tale of a pregnant woman in search of her missing husband.
"Keeping with our commitment of giving back to the society, we organised this special screening for underprivileged women from SOS - Children`s Village," Satish Kumar, unit head, Cinepolis Bengaluru, said in a statement.
"It was wonderful seeing them enjoy their experience and the entire staff was touched seeing the smiles on their faces. We will strive to organise many such initiatives in the future," Kumar added.
SOS Children`s Village works with local authorities and other service providers to support underprivileged families and enables them to take good care of their children.
"They cherished the movie and their time at the cinema. I am certain that this initiative will encourage many more organisations to come forward and show their support for our cause," said Mahesh, director, SOS Children`s Village.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Salman Khan needs to be taught lesson, says Shiv Sena – Read more
- Banning films with Pakistan actors could result in losses for Indian cinema, says CBFC chief Nihalani
- MS Dhoni goes gaga over Sushant Singh Rajput's performance in his biopic
- Priyanka Chopra to go 'Live With Kelly' once again
- Pakistani artistes controversy: Abu Azmi backs Salman Khan, says Shiv Sena indulging in 'theatrics'