Sean Diddy Combs expands booze empire to tequila
New York: Sean Diddy Combs is expanding his empire into the tequila market, and has partnered with DeLeon Tequila, it has been revealed.
The ` Last Night ` hitmaker, who earlier turned his Ciroc Vodka into a 100 million dollar franchise, has sealed a deal to partner with DeLeon, the New York Post reported.
Diddy will be celebrating the deal with a lavish New Year`s bash at his mansion on Miami`s exclusive Star Island, and will open up the flashy tipple that sells from 140 dollars to 825 dollars a bottle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt to be first guests on upcoming season of 'Koffee with Karan'?
- All you need to know about Indira Ekadashi
- How to save your suede shoes from damage
- Along with cast and crew, Priyanka Chopra enjoys 'Quantico' season 2 screening! – Pics inside
- 'Dance+' season two: 14-year-old Tanay Malhara takes home the trophy