Sean Penn`s son apologises for abusing photographer
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Sean Penn`s son, Hopper Penn, has apologised after he verbally attacked an African-American paparazzo using racial and homophobic slur during a run-in in Beverly Hills.
Sean`s son with actress Robin Wright Penn reportedly went into argument with the photographer when he lost his temper and used the epithet, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal - threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions. I deeply regret my choice of words, Hopper said.
The incident happened when Hopper accompanied his father to a medical office building. Sean entered the building first, with paparazzi taking pictures around him.
Hopper followed shortly, wearing jeans and a black hoodie covering his head. He got into argument with the African-American paparazzo and the run-in was recorded in a video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Government should decide if banning actors can stop terrorism: Varun Dhawan
- Can you caption this PIC for Katrina Kaif? Yes, she's asking for it!
- Pakistani artistes controversy: MNS workers protest outside Karan Johar’s residence
- '31st October' already a landmark for me: Soha Ali Khan
- MNS effect? Pakistani actor Fawad Khan secretly LEAVES India—Deets inside
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles
- Lovemaking makes men more likely to feel divine: Study