Sean Penn`s son apologises for abusing photographer
Los Angeles: Hollywood star Sean Penn`s son, Hopper Penn, has apologised after he verbally attacked an African-American paparazzo using racial and homophobic slur during a run-in in Beverly Hills.
Sean`s son with actress Robin Wright Penn reportedly went into argument with the photographer when he lost his temper and used the epithet, reported Aceshowbiz.
"I was accosted by paparazzi and made to feel like an animal - threatened and under attack, but that does not condone my own actions. I deeply regret my choice of words, Hopper said.
The incident happened when Hopper accompanied his father to a medical office building. Sean entered the building first, with paparazzi taking pictures around him.
Hopper followed shortly, wearing jeans and a black hoodie covering his head. He got into argument with the African-American paparazzo and the run-in was recorded in a video.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Viral Video: When Robert Downey Jr spoke like Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- Reactions to Salman's tweets on Yakub were premature: Riteish Deshmukh
- Thankful to Zindagi for bringing countries closer: Adnan Siddiqui
- Kareena to be the showstopper at the Lakme Grand Finale
- Pixels movie review - Lacklustre and disappointing