Selena Gomez cancels Australian tour to focus on herself
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez has canceled her tour to Australia citing her need to focus on herself in the new year.
Gomez, 21, wants to take a much needed break after putting work first for a long time, reported People magazine.
"My fans are so important to me and I would never want to disappoint them. But it has become clear to me and those close to me that after many years of putting my work first, I need to spend some time on myself in order to be the best person I can be," Gomez said.
But sources close to the singer-actress say there is nothing worrying about her sudden decision to cancel the tour.
"Selena is fine, she`s in a great space. She`s looking forward to spending the holidays with her family," a source close to her said.
Gomez has recently played 55 dates across the US and in Europe with her Stars Dance tour, which ended on November 26.
"She`s been on the road for six months and she`s just ready to be normal and at home with her family. She`s been working nonstop since she was 15 and wants to take a minute to herself."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Aamir Khan scared of 'Sultan'? Here's what Salman Khan has to say
- Make-up earns men's admiration, women's jealousy
- An award must go to Fawad Khan for his hilarious expression while hugging Deepika Padukone!
- Keith Urban celebrates 10th anniversary with Nicole Kidman
- Shah Rukh, Ranbir, Abhishek and Amitabh clicked together at Pro Kabaddi League! Pics inside