Selena Gomez goes to church to avoid rehab?
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez, who underwent rehab in January, has started going to church as she reportedly believes a "spiritual gap" is the reason she`s suffering from depression.
"Selena is trying to change her ways by going to church and more so to avoid going to rehab. She feels like she has a spiritual gap and that maybe that`s why she is struggling,"reportedly.
"She learned about the spiritual aspect in rehab when they talked about the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' declared tax-free in Madhya Pradesh
- Zee Jaipur Literature Festival: Donald Trump is like a car salesman, says Man Booker Prize winner Paul Beatty
- Sushmita Sen to judge Miss Universe 2017 pageant, says 'life has come full circle'! Pic proof
- Donald Trump was obsessed with me: Kristen Stewart on his old tweet about her
- Priyanka Chopra thanks 'Quantico' team for People's Choice Award!