Selena Gomez goes to church to avoid rehab?
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez, who underwent rehab in January, has started going to church as she reportedly believes a "spiritual gap" is the reason she`s suffering from depression.
"Selena is trying to change her ways by going to church and more so to avoid going to rehab. She feels like she has a spiritual gap and that maybe that`s why she is struggling,"reportedly.
"She learned about the spiritual aspect in rehab when they talked about the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out: Hilarious Nawazuddin Siddiqui playing Karachi reporter Chand Nawab!
- Porn ban: Govt might come into bedroom to see how couples are having sex, says Ram Gopal Varma
- 'Masaan', 'Jaanisar' tax free in Uttar Pradesh
- Aanand L Rai to present Swara Bhaskar-starrer
- 'Singh is Bling' trailer to be out with 'Brothers'