Selena Gomez goes to church to avoid rehab?
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez, who underwent rehab in January, has started going to church as she reportedly believes a "spiritual gap" is the reason she`s suffering from depression.
"Selena is trying to change her ways by going to church and more so to avoid going to rehab. She feels like she has a spiritual gap and that maybe that`s why she is struggling,"reportedly.
"She learned about the spiritual aspect in rehab when they talked about the Twelve Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous," added the source.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Rustom' trailer out: Bollywood in awe of Akshay Kumar!
- Kriti Sanon has mastered the 'lower-back' workout – This video is a proof!
- Saiyami Kher is fresh as a dewdrop: Shabana Azmi
- Salman Khan 'raped woman' remark: Varun Dhawan's reaction is the most quintessential one!
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show': Sufi musicians Wadali Brothers to grace the show