Selena Gomez loses cool during performance
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez lost her cool during a performance leading her to walk off the stage without finishing her set.
The 21-year-old singer`s performance during the KIIS FM`s 2013 Jingle Ball got disturbed when her audio and microphone stopped working, which irritated her, reported Us magazine.
"Sorry, the sound isn`t working!" Are you guys having a good night? I promise, a lot cooler people are going to come out tonight. Is it OK if I perform two more songs and you guys can get to it?," Gomez said to the audience.
She continued to speak to the crowd, "I have to thank you guys so much for allowing me to be able to perform the music that I love."
"And I have to say that before you guys go on to the people that you care about, I really appreciate you supporting everything that I do. So this next song is the first song I had hit No 1, and it`s called `Come & Get It`," she added.
After the song, the singer decided to leave the stage instead of finishing her set.
"She was unhappy doing the next song and she said two more songs. (She) didn`t do the last one," a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- He has to forgive me someday: Arijit Singh on row with Salman Khan
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!