Selena Gomez may pay millions to settle perfume company lawsuit
Washington: Selena Gomez may end up paying millions as settlement with a perfume company which has sued her for bailing on an endorsement.
The 21-year old American record artist has been sued by ` Adrenalina, Inc.` as they claim that they spent 2 million dollars into R and D for a perfume line she was supposed to front, but the singer bailed and violated the deal, TMZ reported.
Though the former girlfriend of Justin Beiber counter-sued claiming she backed out because the company was out of funds and couldn`t afford to produce the product, she may pay a hefty sum to end the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Diwali 2016 checklist: Colours that can add glamour to your outfits!
- A little lie may make you a big liar
- Goa gears up for 'Tripurari Purnima' festivities—Know why it is celebrated!
- Diwali 2016: Spiritual healing tips to bring in prosperity, protection and abundance
- Diwali 2016: Cash, coupons most sought after gifts, says ASSOCHAM study