Selena Gomez may pay millions to settle perfume company lawsuit
Washington: Selena Gomez may end up paying millions as settlement with a perfume company which has sued her for bailing on an endorsement.
The 21-year old American record artist has been sued by ` Adrenalina, Inc.` as they claim that they spent 2 million dollars into R and D for a perfume line she was supposed to front, but the singer bailed and violated the deal, TMZ reported.
Though the former girlfriend of Justin Beiber counter-sued claiming she backed out because the company was out of funds and couldn`t afford to produce the product, she may pay a hefty sum to end the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Kamal Haasan slams PETA over jallikattu, asks it to ban 'bull riding rodeos' in Trump's US
- Bollywood celebs saddened by Hirakhand Express tragedy
- Priyanka Chopra shows support for anti-Trump Women's March
- Box Office report: Aamir Khan's 'Dangal' picks up pace on weekend again
- I have learned to make peace with failure: Hrithik Roshan