Selena Gomez may pay millions to settle perfume company lawsuit
Washington: Selena Gomez may end up paying millions as settlement with a perfume company which has sued her for bailing on an endorsement.
The 21-year old American record artist has been sued by ` Adrenalina, Inc.` as they claim that they spent 2 million dollars into R and D for a perfume line she was supposed to front, but the singer bailed and violated the deal, TMZ reported.
Though the former girlfriend of Justin Beiber counter-sued claiming she backed out because the company was out of funds and couldn`t afford to produce the product, she may pay a hefty sum to end the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panchmukhi Hanuman – Know significance and reasons to pray Him!
- Kapil Sharma invites you to unlimited fun with Mika Singh and Chris Gayle at 'The Kapil Sharma Show'!
- Not most fashionable but carry myself well: Fawad Khan
- Saif Ali Khan, Rani Mukerji's 'Hum Tum' ticks 12 years!
- Johnny Depp's lawyer responds to Amber Heard's abuse allegations