Selena Gomez may pay millions to settle perfume company lawsuit
Washington: Selena Gomez may end up paying millions as settlement with a perfume company which has sued her for bailing on an endorsement.
The 21-year old American record artist has been sued by ` Adrenalina, Inc.` as they claim that they spent 2 million dollars into R and D for a perfume line she was supposed to front, but the singer bailed and violated the deal, TMZ reported.
Though the former girlfriend of Justin Beiber counter-sued claiming she backed out because the company was out of funds and couldn`t afford to produce the product, she may pay a hefty sum to end the lawsuit.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ