Selena Gomez ran away after first meeting with Jennifer Aniston
Los Angeles: Singer Selena Gomez says she ran away out of nervousness when she first met actress Jennifer Aniston.
Gomez, 20, is a big fan of Aniston, who is known for playing role of Rachel Green for a decade in popular sitcom ‘Friends’.
However, Gomez was completely starstruck by the actress, who has starred in movies like ‘Bruce Almighty’, ‘Horrible Bosses’ and ‘Wanderlust’.
"I ran away from Jennifer Aniston. When she said, `Hi`, I was terrified of her. I was scared, so I ran away and I`m really embarrassed about that," Gomez said on a radio show.
"I didn`t know what to do - it`s Rachel," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger