Selena Gomez ready to buy own house
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez is planning to move out of her parents` house into her own place.
The 20-year-old singer, whose mother Mandy Cornett gave birth to her second child with Selena`s stepfather Brian Teefey last month, said she has decided to spread her wings and buy her own place in Los Angeles, reported Contactmusic.
"Yeah, you know I think it`s time. I didn`t ever wanna be forceful to saying, `OK, I`ve made enough to get my own house and OK, let`s blow it off and do whatever.` I just love being with my family and I love knowing that they`re there. But yeah, I think it`s probably time for me to get my own house," she said.
The `Come & Get It` hitmaker also confessed that she has a 10-year plan but is aware that she may not be as popular in a few years.
"I do, but you just never know how it`s gonna execute. I have goals--personally and in my professional career, too--but what`s in today could be gone tomorrow, so you might not see me in five years," she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidharth Malhotra is spilling hotness all over this summer! - Pic inside
- 'Ok Jaanu' stars Aditya Roy Kapur, Shraddha Kapoor take party spirit up a notch! - View pictures
- Riteish Deshmukh fulfills Madhuri Dixit's wish on TV show
- Don't know what item songs mean: Zareen Khan
- Vidya Balan would love to be directed by brother-in-law