Selena Gomez returns to stage after leaving rehab
Los Angeles: Singer-actress Selena Gomez, who took a break from showbiz following her rehab stint, retured to the stage in a revealing all-white outfit for her performance at 2014 BorderFest concert.
The 21-year-old singer performed her first concert at the Hidalgo State Farm Arena in Texas last weekend after wrapping up her Stars Dance Tour back in November.
She went to rehab after she was diagnosed with autoimmune disease Lupus, reported Contactmusic.
"Hidalgo, I`ve missed this. I will see you soon," Gomez wrote on her Instagram account.
This was her first time performing live since entering the rehab earlier this year.
Gomez cancelled several tour during the month of December to spend time with her family.
Gomez was recently spotted this weekend hanging out with her on-and-off boyfriend Justin Bieber.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Richa Chadha turns Persian Empress for Reynu Taandon's show
- J J Abrams broke his back helping injured Harrison Ford
- Jaya gives Rs 6 lakh assistance to ailing Tamil folk singer
- Watch: Peppy wedding song 'Tutti Bole Wedding Di' from 'Welcome Back'!
- Shedding extra kilos for my next role: Bhumi Pednekar