Selena Gomez`s stalker gets three years in jail
Washington: Selena Gomez`s stalker, Juan Garcia, has been jailed for 120 days for trespassing on her property in Tarzana, California on January 25.
He has also been ordered to stay 150 yards away from her for three years upon his release, TMZ.com reported.
Garcia, who was arrested outside the popstar`s house in January, was convicted after pleading no contest to the charge in court and sentenced to 120 days in Los Angeles County Jail.
The 19-year-old obsessed fan had apparently travelled from his home in Arizona to see the singer in person.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!