Selena Gomez says she doesn`t need Justin Bieber to be successful
Washington: Selena Gomez has revealed that she is determined to be a successful star and she does not need Justin Beiber for that.
A source told a website that every time the couple had a fight the `Baby` singer used to always throw in Gomez face that how much he helped her career and without him she would have never made it this far, reportedly.
But now the `Come and Get It` singer is in the fighter mode and, although, she still cares for Beiber but she is ready to prove him wrong, the source added.
Gomez and Beiber had an on-off relationship between 2010 and at the beginning of this year they finally split.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles