Selena Gomez selling her Tarzana home
London: Songstress Selena Gomez is set to sell her Tarzana, California home.
The 21-year-old singer singer bought the six-bedroom pad in 2011 for just over 1.25 million pounds, and now she is moving out after putting it up for sale for 2.2 million pounds, reportedly.
Gomez recently bought a new mansion in Calabasas, California, where her on-and-off boyfriend Bieber used to live before selling his home to Kim Kardashian`s sister Khloe earlier this year.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranganathan Madhavan achieved lean look for ‘Vikram Veda’ without workout
- The Kapil Sharma Show: THIS international superstar made the comedian say 'Oh My God'
- Mahira Khan wants Pakistan to watch Shah Rukh Khan starrer 'Raees'
- Priyanka Chopra gears up for ‘Live with Kelly’
- Shahid Kapoor’s brother Ishaan Khatter starts shooting for debut film which may feature THIS A-LIST actress