Selena Gomez slams fan over bullying remarks on Instagram
London: Singer-actress Selena Gomez has criticised a fan over their bullying remarks on Instagram.
The singer intervened after two fans clashed on the photo-sharing website, with one fan posting a photo of a picture of a scar on her left arm, reported Digital Spy.
A second fan, with the username `selinagomesfan`, wrote in the photo`s comments box, "Cut, cut, cut, cut!"
The first fan initially wrote, "I just wanna die so all of this will end already. I feel so worthless. It`s hard for me to ignore people."
Gomez soon reached out to the first fan, while also telling the second to stop using her name as their handle.
"This is ridiculous. My fans don`t do this to others. That`s not what I stand for so you can gladly stop being a fan of me. I only encourage love, confidence, kindness."
To the first fan, she said, "My love, you are gorgeous just the way you are. Don`t you ever attempt it again. Ok? I love you too much for you to be doing that. PS: To all of my fans, don`t ever think this is fun to get attention. It`s just wrong. I love you all just the way you are."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- ‘Comedy Nights Bachao Tazaa’ to be replaced by THIS comedian’s show?
- Zaira Wasim ‘apology’ post row: J&K government may provide security to ‘Dangal’ star
- Hrithik Roshan's latest 'Kaabil' dialogue promo has megastar Amitabh Bachchan's connect!
- Amitabh Bachchan is the greatest actor that we have in the country: Rishi Kapoor
- Totally Clooed! Karan Johar meets George Clooney; poses for a click!