Selena Gomez still close to Demi Lovato
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says singer Selena Gomez will always be close to her heart.
Lovato and Gomez became friends more than a decade ago while working on kids show `Barney and Friends`. Over the last decade, they`ve grown up and at times, apart. In spite of that, Lovato feels they can still share the same bond, reports usmagazine.com.
"We`ve been through a lot together. We`ve had periods of time where we grew apart and we just didn`t really talk. But now we`re in a place where I think we realized that life is so short, and that when you have people in your life that love you so much, then you should just always be around them," she said.
"She has a great soul, she`s talented, beautiful, and she will always be really, really close to my heart," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Hrithik nor Salman! Anushka to team up with Katrina Kaif on 'Koffee with Karan'
- 'Bigg Boss' season 10: Manu Punjabi exits Salman Khan's show?
- Box Office report: Shah Rukh Khan, Alia Bhatt's 'Dear Zindagi' to cross Rs 50 crore mark today!
- Most searched male celebrity list 2016: Kapil Sharma beats Amitabh Bachchan, Shah Rukh Khan
- Mahira Khan's role chopped in big Bollywood debut 'Raees'—Here's all you need to know
- 7 ways in which you can make your Grandparents feel important!
- Feeling blues? Here are TOP 6 ways to sustain your long distance relationship
- Wedding special: 8 Bollywood songs to make your sangeet rocking!
- Sedentary time may hamper academic skills in boys
- Kanye West discharged from hospital one week after admission