Selena Gomez still close to Demi Lovato
Los Angeles: Singer Demi Lovato says singer Selena Gomez will always be close to her heart.
Lovato and Gomez became friends more than a decade ago while working on kids show `Barney and Friends`. Over the last decade, they`ve grown up and at times, apart. In spite of that, Lovato feels they can still share the same bond, reports usmagazine.com.
"We`ve been through a lot together. We`ve had periods of time where we grew apart and we just didn`t really talk. But now we`re in a place where I think we realized that life is so short, and that when you have people in your life that love you so much, then you should just always be around them," she said.
"She has a great soul, she`s talented, beautiful, and she will always be really, really close to my heart," she added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!