Selena Gomez suffered breakdown on `Spring Breakers` set
Los Angeles: Actress-singer Selena Gomez reportedly suffered a mini breakdown on the set of her movie ‘Spring Breakers’.
The actress admits she felt intimidated by the attention of hundreds of fans and photographers who clambered to watch her strutting about in skimpy outfits for the scenes.
The 20-year-old shows off her wild side in the film, about college students gone bad, and reveals filming party scenes turned into a stressful ordeal for her.
"I had a mini breakdown on set. There was too much attention, photographers, hundreds of fans, and all of us in bikinis in the pool. I got overwhelmed doing some of the things we were doing and having such an active audience at all times, even though I knew at heart we were super-safe," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Gomez as saying.
The actress only felt good after having a heart-to-heart chat with the film`s director Harmony Korine.
Korine`s wife Rachel said: "Harmony went over to her and said `This is really happening, this is you right at this moment`, and he encouraged her to use it, and from that moment on she imbued her character with a whole new extra dimension."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Prayers for Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa ji's health, tweets Rishi Kapoor
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10