Selfing is a disease: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Selfies are a hit among celebrities and the masses, but singer Katy Perry calls it a "disease".
The ‘Roar’ hitmaker was enjoying her weekend at Coachella music festival here when she was asked by a fan to be a part of selfie, which has people posing for their own pictures while taking the photo themselves.
But she refused until her admirer also agreed to appear in the photograph with her, reports a website.
Perry later posted on Twitter: "Dear festival friends remember, selfing is a disease."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Deepika Padukone will NOT attend Cannes Film Festival
- Acne breakout in summer? Follow these simple steps
- Prince George to attend private school that discourages best friends
- Phillauri Day 1 collections: Anushka Sharma's spooky act mints Rs 4 cr!
- Hugh Grant dances to Drake's song in 'Love Actually' short film