Selfing is a disease: Katy Perry
Los Angeles: Selfies are a hit among celebrities and the masses, but singer Katy Perry calls it a "disease".
The ‘Roar’ hitmaker was enjoying her weekend at Coachella music festival here when she was asked by a fan to be a part of selfie, which has people posing for their own pictures while taking the photo themselves.
But she refused until her admirer also agreed to appear in the photograph with her, reports a website.
Perry later posted on Twitter: "Dear festival friends remember, selfing is a disease."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!
- All you men! Be the 'Wanderer', the 'Aviator', the 'Spunkster' with these hairstyles