Send dog poo to my daughter`s school, says Charlie Sheen
London: Charlie Sheen has asked his nine million Twitter followers for help after his daughter - with former wife Denise Richards - was hounded out of her school by bullies.
"My daughter Sam was bullied out of Viewpoint school and then called a liar. It`s on!" the Sun quoted him as tweeting.
"If you have a rotted egg a roll of toilet paper or some dog s***; I urge you to deliver it `with extreme prejudice`" he posted on the micro-blogging site.
Claiming that the school was being run by "trolls and charlatans" he wrote, "smear the s*** to spell one name on the front door; VICTORIA. Eat that loser."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud