Severed doll heads adorn Jessica Biel`s X-mas tree
London: Newlywed actress Jessica Biel says she uses the decapitated heads of dolls to decorate her Christmas tree.
The `A-team` star, who is married to singer Justin Timberlake, said the unusual concept started as a kid when her parents let her decorate the home X-mas tree with the heads of her Barbie dolls, reported a website.
"My Barbie dolls didn`t really stick around very long. I ended up mutilating them by pulling their heads off, cutting off all their hair, dyeing them with markers and sticking them on the Christmas tree lights. They`d light up like these demonic heads. My parents were very open.
"I still have the heads. They still go on every year at home," she said.
Scary decorations apart, Biel says she was a complete tomboy while growing up.
"I played any kind of sport - soccer, football. Whatever it was, I was playing with boys, hanging out," she said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Television no longer small medium, says Juhi Parmar
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated
- Intolerance issue: AR Rahman expresses solidarity with Aamir Khan, says he too faced similar situation
- Intolerance issue: Here’s what Raveena Tandon feels