Shah Rukh Khan voted best celebrity in rugged look
New Delhi: Superstar Shah Rukh Khan has topped a list of male celebrities who look best in a rugged look.
Shah Rukh received the maximum number of votes in the survey conducted by online matrimony service Shaadi.com.
When asked about the celebrities who look best in their rugged avatar, 26.3 percent voted for Shah Rukh, followed by Ranbir Kapoor (21.2 percent) and then Hrithik Roshan (11.03 percent). Others on the list included Virat Kohli, Arjun Rampal, John Abraham, Ranveer Singh and Ayushmann Khurrana.
The poll involved over 5,500 urban Indians in the age bracket of 24 to 30.
In general, as many as 63.3 percent of the respondents voted in favour of the rugged look while only 36.7 percent voted for a clean shaven look.
"The study shows that most women today are looking for a partner who is mature, well groomed and who appears masculine," Gourav Rakshit, chief operating officer, Shaadi.com, said in a statement.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Never wrote open letter to PM about Dawood: Sunil Grover
- Have to be obsessive to play a character: Shah Rukh Khan
- Hrithik Roshan judges his films with first copy itself
- Honesty, sincerity behind 'Dangal' worked in its favour: Director Nitesh Tiwari
- Bollywood stars praise Yuvraj Singh's incredible century!