Shahid Kapoor turns interior decorator
New Delhi: Actor Shahid Kapoor has decided to use his interior decoration skills to do up his house rather than employing a professional for it.
The 31-year-old wanted to remodel his house, and he chose to bring home some interior design magazines and decide on the colour scheme himself.
Shahid, along with a team of workers, painted all walls white and chose to keep the floor and furniture black.
"Everything in his house has been designed by Shahid himself," the actor`s spokesperson said in a statement.
He also made sure the house gets good ventilation and ample amount of seating area by the window.
Shahid also made a den for himself where he has a comfortable bed and an interesting collection of films across all genres. He feels the best way to invest in his craft as an actor is by watching and learning from work across boundaries.
Shahid was last seen in 2011 release ‘Mausam’ and will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’, which also features actress Ileana D`cruz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out these 10 essential fashion life hacks that everyone should know!
- Here's how Aamir Khan plans to surprise Kiran Rao on their 11th wedding anniversary!
- Shah Rukh Khan aka Miyan Bhai's dialoguebaazi from 'Raees' takes excitement up a notch!
- Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan to recreate 'Tamma Tamma' magic in 'Badrinath Ki Dulhania'!
- Throwback! We bet you haven't seen these rare Bollywood pictures