Shahid Kapoor turns interior decorator
New Delhi: Actor Shahid Kapoor has decided to use his interior decoration skills to do up his house rather than employing a professional for it.
The 31-year-old wanted to remodel his house, and he chose to bring home some interior design magazines and decide on the colour scheme himself.
Shahid, along with a team of workers, painted all walls white and chose to keep the floor and furniture black.
"Everything in his house has been designed by Shahid himself," the actor`s spokesperson said in a statement.
He also made sure the house gets good ventilation and ample amount of seating area by the window.
Shahid also made a den for himself where he has a comfortable bed and an interesting collection of films across all genres. He feels the best way to invest in his craft as an actor is by watching and learning from work across boundaries.
Shahid was last seen in 2011 release ‘Mausam’ and will soon be seen in Rajkumar Santoshi`s ‘Phata Poster Nikla Hero’, which also features actress Ileana D`cruz.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rangoon movie Tweet review
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: In this Shiva temple, devotees offer broom!
- Shahid Kapoor doesn’t want to work with Kangana Ranaut? ‘Queen’ actress clears the air
- Deepika Padukone answers question on rumours about her plans to attend Oscar Awards
- Maha Shivaratri 2017: Sudarsan Pattnaik pays tribute to Lord Shiva with sand art