Shakira`s baby likes travelling
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira is confident her 15-month-old son Milan will adjust well to her soon being on tour because he likes travelling in planes.
The ‘Can`t Remember to Forget You’ hitmaker admits it will be hard juggling a young child, but she believes Milan, whom she shares with her beau Gerard Pique, will adjust well to being on the road.
"(He) has to (come with me). I have to figure it out. I was actually an hour ago having a conversation about that because I think I`m gonna have to announce my tour pretty soon. And it`s going to be a challenge with a baby like Milan but he`s so adaptable and so friendly and so sociable.
"He likes travelling. He likes planes. He wants to go. He`s a rolling stone, just like his mama," contactmusic.com quoted Shakira as saying.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shraddha Kapoor breaks the style code in latest Harper's Bazaar cover! – See pic
- Monsoon getaway: Bigg Boss contestant Mandana Karimi rocks in white while holidaying in Goa- See pic
- Monsoon trouble for shoes? Best tips to save your footwear this rainy season
- 'Rustom': The re-invention of Akshay Kumar
- Milkha Singh launches 'Read India' initiative