Shakira shakes `baby bump` at FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup closing ceremony
London: Shakira showed off her growing baby bump as she performed onstage at the closing ceremony of FIFA U-17 Women’s World Cup in Baku, Azerbaijan on Saturday.
The singer is rarely seen performing onstage since revealing she is expecting child with Spanish soccer star Gerard Pique.
Before the match between France and Korea DPR at the Tofig Bahramov Stadium, she posted on Twitter “In a few minutes it will be our baby’s first time on stage and precisely at a football event! Magic Shak,” a leading daily has reported.
Despite her burgeoning bump the 35-year-old gave energetic dance routines.
With her hands up in the air for much of the show– Shakira could be seen twisting her hips along with the beat as well as shaking her derriere for the audience.
The blonde looked sexy as wears leather trousers and knee high boots with a long glitzy black top and short-sleeved jacket.
The star sang the official South Africa 2010 World Cup song Waka Waka, but audience missed her famous belly dancing.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rani Mukerji Chopra shares first pic of daughter Adira, writes heartfelt message on her birthday
- 'Mr Perfectionist' title doesn’t interest Aamir Khan any more! Here's what he would like to be called
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!