Shakira sued for 63mn pounds by former beau
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira has been sued by ex-boyfriend Antonio de la Rua for 63 million pounds for not sharing their business profit with him.
Papers filed by the accuser claim the singer asked him to take over the business behind the Shakira brand. He subsequently secured her a lucrative deal with tour promoter Live Nation, worth around 188 million pounds, reports thesun.co.uk.
According to Rua, who ended his decade-long relation with the singer in 2010, Shakira went back on her promise and did not share the profit they earned.
Rua has filed the complaint in Manhattan court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pitru Paksha significance: Here is how the Shraadha rites are performed
- Young cancer survivors face higher risk of unemployment
- Oops! Watch what happens when father finds out about his daughter's big Bangkok lie
- It's OUT! Smiling spouse is your ticket to healthier, longer life
- These things must strictly be avoided during Pitru Paksha!