Shakira sued for 63mn pounds by former beau
Los Angeles: Singer Shakira has been sued by ex-boyfriend Antonio de la Rua for 63 million pounds for not sharing their business profit with him.
Papers filed by the accuser claim the singer asked him to take over the business behind the Shakira brand. He subsequently secured her a lucrative deal with tour promoter Live Nation, worth around 188 million pounds, reports thesun.co.uk.
According to Rua, who ended his decade-long relation with the singer in 2010, Shakira went back on her promise and did not share the profit they earned.
Rua has filed the complaint in Manhattan court.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Peepli Live' co-director Mahmood Farooqui convicted for raping American woman
- Actor-photographer arrested for rape, blackmail
- Watch: 'Kumkum Bhagya' Episode 633 — Abhi acknowledges Pragya's truth and accepts her wholeheartedly!
- Didn't confirm any leading lady for 'Golmaal 4': Arshad Warsi
- Anurag Kashyap's film honoured in South Korea
- Do's & Donts while worshipping a Shivling—A must read!
- Hilarious: 'Monsoon Song' aptly showcases all the things you feel about monsoons! - Watch
- Just the thought of marriage can make you kick your wild ways
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover