Shakira to don Indian designer`s outfit on `The Voice`
New Delhi: International superstar Shakira, who returns as a coach on `The Voice`, will be seen in Indian designer Khushali Kumar`s outfit in the premier episode of the season six of the TV show.
She has zeroed on a gunmetal short dress from Kumar`s label Reve for the premiere episode, Monday.
“After privately viewing the collection, well-known styling duo Rob Zangardi & Mariel Haenn immediately knew that the intricate Indian line, Reve by Khushali Kumar was a great fit for new mother, Shakira,” Kate, US media and celebrity liaison for Reve by Khushali Kumar, said in a statement.
“The look that they were going for was sexy, glamorous and unique and Reve delivered the same! Rob was drawn to this line, which is fairly new in the US market, as he loved the use of mixed materials. Feminine tulle paired with edgy chain details was extremely fitting for an icon such as Shakira,” added Kate.
It seems Khushali has got a firm foothold in Hollywood as she has just finished styling for Justin Beiber`s new video `Wait For a Minute`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!