Sharman Joshi wants hunger relief for country
Mumbai: Actor Sharman Joshi has urged people to take an active part in eradicating hunger in the country.
The actor lent support to World Hunger Relief, an initiative by Smile Foundation and Yum! Restaurants India, towards the cause. He said that programmes like these encourage everyone to improve the community in which they live.
"As responsible members of society, it is upon us to take initiatives to eradicate hunger in India. Programmes like the World Hunger Relief encourage us and other corporates to serve the community in which we operate," Sharman said in a statement.
"I have pledged my support to this initiative and urge all consumers to join in the noble cause," added the `3 Idiots` actor.
On the big screen, the 34-year-old will next be seen in Faraz Haider`s `War Chod Na Yaar`.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sidhu to bring Kapil Sharma and Sunil Grover TOGETHER! Here's what you should know
- Noted Yakshagana artiste Gerukatte Gangaiah Shetty collapses on stage, dies
- Former Miss India Priyadarshini Chatterjee fights for child abuse victim
- Salman Khan feels grounded, all thanks to family and friends!
- Anushka Sharma has found her long-term goal!