Sharon Osbourne makes 10,000 pounds donation to cancer patient
London: TV personality Sharon Osbourne has made a 10,000 pounds donation to man, who is suffering from terminal cancer.
The 61-year-old `X Factor` judge decided to make the generous donation to a man named Ryan Glenny, 23, after learning that he was diagnosed with a terminal bowel cancer last month, reported Daily Mirror.
Glenny`s friend Ashley Clark decided to make an online funding page to garner some monetary support for his friend.
Osbourne donated 10,000 pounds to Glenny and his family.
"Mrs Sharon Osbourne wanted to donate 10,000 pounds to Felix and family and this is the note she wanted: `Dear Felix, From a survivor, never give up the fight and hope. God Bless you and your family. Love, Sharon Osbourne`," read a message posted to the fund-raising page by Clark.
Glenny, who is the father-of-two recently underwent chemotherapy. But he decided to marry his his girlfriend Cola Wella, 22, after learning that he only had months to live.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Navratri 2016: Did you know there is a colour code which you can follow?
- Ajay Devgn and Abigail Eames in ‘Raatein’ from ‘Shivaay’ will melt your heart! Watch song
- Deepika Padukone to play King Ashoka’s daughter on reel?
- 'Folksong Festival' radio host Oscar Brand dies at 96
- Biopic on Dhoni made tax free in UP