Sheryl Crow selling Hollywood home
Los Angeles: Singer Sheryl Crow has put her Hollywood Hills estate on sale.
The Grammy Award-winning singer/songwriter put the house on sale for 9.6 million pounds for the gated compound, according to RealEstalker.com.
The home boasts of a remodelled and restored 1925 Spanish Revival main house with four bedrooms and an updated two-bedroom 1885 cottage, a swimming pool and a sprawling 1909 three-bedroom Craftsman, reports express.co.uk.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ranveer Singh's act in 'Bajirao Mastani' stirred me: Hrithik Roshan
- Diljit Dosanjh is Ekta Kapoor's 'Super Singh'
- Good head of hair a real confidence booster: Priyanka Chopra
- Javed Akhtar turns 72, wife Shabana Azmi praises his 'magical persona'
- Shah Rukh Khan, Nawazuddin to promote 'Raees' in Dubai