Shia Labeouf does not want to look unfit to Brad Pitt
New York: Troubled star Shia Labeouf is reportedly taking his alcohol addiction therapy seriously as he does not want to look unfit in front of Brad Pitt during promotional events of their film `Fury`.
The 28-year-old `Transformers` star, who was arrested last month for his alleged disorderly conduct and harassment at a theatre, does not want top embarrass himself in front of the Hollywood superstar, reportedly.
`Fury` is scheduled to come out in November and LaBeouf is reportedly worried about slipping up in front of Pitt while they do press and promotional events, a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Raees' promotion by train: Massive crowd erupts at Vadodara railway station to see Shah Rukh Khan; 2 injured in lathicharge
- 'Commando 2' trailer is out! Vidyut Jammwal enthrals audience with mind-blowing stunts - WATCH
- Arms Act case: Being a friend I am happy for Salman Khan, says Daisy Shah
- Ali Fazal sponsors self-defence for girls in his family
- When Shah Rukh Khan visited Taj Mahal with his 'first income'