Shia Labeouf does not want to look unfit to Brad Pitt
New York: Troubled star Shia Labeouf is reportedly taking his alcohol addiction therapy seriously as he does not want to look unfit in front of Brad Pitt during promotional events of their film `Fury`.
The 28-year-old `Transformers` star, who was arrested last month for his alleged disorderly conduct and harassment at a theatre, does not want top embarrass himself in front of the Hollywood superstar, reportedly.
`Fury` is scheduled to come out in November and LaBeouf is reportedly worried about slipping up in front of Pitt while they do press and promotional events, a source said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- Post her lip-kiss spree with Ranveer Singh in 'Befikre' THIS is what Vaani Kapoor has to say about kissing- READ
- Arjun Rampal cannot get enough of Sidharth Malhotra-Katrina Kaif's 'Kala Chashma'
- Mahesh Babu gears up for next with AR Murugadoss
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows