Shia LaBeouf gets punched in the face in London?
New York: `Transformers` star Shia LaBeouf reportedly got punched in the face by a local bystander when he reluctantly continued to film a woman who was throwing up on the street.
The 27-year-old actor was recently in London filming `Fury` with co-star Brad Pitt. Shia was out with a friend when he passed by two women, sisters Ash and Isis Nawaz, one of whom was throwing up on the street, reported New York Daily News.
Shia began to film the incident with his phone, but the ladies not recognising who he was, asked him to leave them alone.
The actor reluctantly continued to shoot, which led a passerby punch him in the face.
The star managed to leave the scene after security guards from a nearby club halted the attacker.
Last year Shia was involved in a pub scuffle.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sydney Pollack's `Tootsie` voted `greatest film ever` by actors
- Morgan Freeman, Jack Black support Obama's Iran nuclear deal
- CW working on `gritty` adaptation of `Little Women`
- Shafqat Amanat Ali`s song featuring Naseeruddin Shah released
- Rajkumar Hirani to direct Amitabh Bachchan, Kangana Ranaut in a commercial