Shia LaBeouf joins `Rock the Kasbah`
Los Angeles: Actor Shia LaBeouf, who recently said that he is retiring from his acting career, has joined the cast of "Rock the Kasbah", an indie comedy.
The 27-year-old will join Bill Murray, Bruce Willis, Kate Hudson, Danny McBride and Zooey Deschanel in the movie, directed by Barry Levinson, reports aceshowbiz.com.
"I couldn`t have dreamed of a more perfect team of comic actors to round out this wickedly funny and heartfelt film," Levinson said in a statement.
"Rock the Kasbah" will follow the story of Richie Vance, a has-been rock manager who takes his last remaining client on a USO tour of Afghanistan.
The movie is written by Mitch Glazer.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- After 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', Ranbir Kapoor and Anushka Sharma to join forces once again?
- Anna Hazare flaunts his swag on 'The Kapil Sharma Show', no kidding! - Pic inside
- Akshay Kumar inaugurates football tournament
- Kriti Sanon to learn the culture, diction of UP for upcoming films!
- Wedding bells! Yuvraj Singh & Hazel Keech to tie the knot this December