Shiv Sena protest against Pakistani band at Mumbai Press Club
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Over 60-70 workers of the Shiv Sena entered the Mumbai Press Club without an authorised permit, to protest against Pakistani band Mekaal Hasan.
The Shiv Sainiks have always made their views on Pakistan loud and clear. Last year, they had raised objections to hiring Pakistani artists to perform in India.
According to reports, the men, who carried their party flags, interrupted the performance by the Pak band, and demanded the Sufi band Meekal Hasan be sent back. The police was called in to bring the situation under control.
The party workers made their point clear by shouting slogans against the Pakistanis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' or 'Shivaay': Here's what 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli will be watching
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' controversy: No one needs to give proof of their patriotism, says Pahlaj Nihalani
- Parents' online posts about children may turn risky: reveals study
- Family felt film industry was a volatile profession, says Aamir Khan
- Men are getting inquisitive about grooming: Survey