Shiv Sena protest against Pakistani band at Mumbai Press Club
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Over 60-70 workers of the Shiv Sena entered the Mumbai Press Club without an authorised permit, to protest against Pakistani band Mekaal Hasan.
The Shiv Sainiks have always made their views on Pakistan loud and clear. Last year, they had raised objections to hiring Pakistani artists to perform in India.
According to reports, the men, who carried their party flags, interrupted the performance by the Pak band, and demanded the Sufi band Meekal Hasan be sent back. The police was called in to bring the situation under control.
The party workers made their point clear by shouting slogans against the Pakistanis.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Madhavan, Pawan Kalyan to speak at India Conference at Harvard
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Karan Johar, Kareena Kapoor Khan did not speak to each other for almost a year – Here's why
- Priyanka Chopra injured on the sets of ‘Quantico’, says she will be ‘ok’
- Vin Diesel wants to do Bollywood movie with Deepika Padukone