Showbiz is like a drug, says Will Smith
Washington: Will smith has revealed that he thinks that bringing a family into the industry is almost like introducing them to drugs.
The star, whose kids Willow and Jaden are equally famous in the industry, confessed to the Sun that this is the downside of Hollywood.
The 44-year-old actor said that he feels that the major risk in the business is strictly emotional.
He added that the industry possesses the quality of narcotics and introducing your children to the industry is like introducing them to the deadly drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to make your loved one's birthday special? Watch how to make handmade cards!
- Sidharth Malhotra, Katrina Kaif look super HOT in new 'Kala Chashma' stills! You will 'Baar Baar Dekho' it
- S H Raza was a secularist in the true sense: Fraternity
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' beats Salman Khan's 'Sultan', rakes in Rs 40 cr on opening day!
- 'Casino Royale' actress Caterina Murino was sleepless over rape cases in India