Showbiz is like a drug, says Will Smith
Washington: Will smith has revealed that he thinks that bringing a family into the industry is almost like introducing them to drugs.
The star, whose kids Willow and Jaden are equally famous in the industry, confessed to the Sun that this is the downside of Hollywood.
The 44-year-old actor said that he feels that the major risk in the business is strictly emotional.
He added that the industry possesses the quality of narcotics and introducing your children to the industry is like introducing them to the deadly drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Mango Dreams' a film about India-Pakistan partition survivor received positively at Jio MAMI Mumbai Film Festival
- Check out these instant snack ideas for Diwali parties
- Here's how Deepika Padukone plans to celebrate her Diwali
- Kumkum Bhagya - Episode 698: Tanu's friend exposes her real face in front of Abhi
- Shah Rukh Khan teaches Alia Bhatt how to live 'Dear Zindagi' on Facebook live chat!