Showbiz is like a drug, says Will Smith
Washington: Will smith has revealed that he thinks that bringing a family into the industry is almost like introducing them to drugs.
The star, whose kids Willow and Jaden are equally famous in the industry, confessed to the Sun that this is the downside of Hollywood.
The 44-year-old actor said that he feels that the major risk in the business is strictly emotional.
He added that the industry possesses the quality of narcotics and introducing your children to the industry is like introducing them to the deadly drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bollywood comedian Razak Khan passes away
- Fawad Khan doesn’t mind doing multi-starrer films - Here’s why
- Check out: Shades of romance and battle in new poster of Randeep Hooda- Kajal Agarwal starrer 'Do Lafzon Ki Kahani'
- Sunny Leone talks about the keys to successful marriage
- Be monsoon-ready with skin, haircare tips