Showbiz is like a drug, says Will Smith
Washington: Will smith has revealed that he thinks that bringing a family into the industry is almost like introducing them to drugs.
The star, whose kids Willow and Jaden are equally famous in the industry, confessed to the Sun that this is the downside of Hollywood.
The 44-year-old actor said that he feels that the major risk in the business is strictly emotional.
He added that the industry possesses the quality of narcotics and introducing your children to the industry is like introducing them to the deadly drugs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
More from Health
- Shahid Kapoor sets makeshift gym for 'Padmavati' role!
- Making of 'Dhaakad Girls' SONG from Aamir Khan's 'Dangal will inspire you!
- 'Befikre' Aditya Chopra makes RARE appearance; pens heart-warming letter on why Ranveer Singh starrer is his 'second first film'!
- Kahaani 2 weekend collections: Vidya Balan starrer mints Rs 16 cr
- Birthday special: Eight times Manish Malhotra created magic on-screen!