Shruti Seth fumes over politicians` blame game
Mumbai: Actress Shruti Seth, seen in movies like ‘Raajneeti’ and ‘Fanaa’, is furious over Indian politicians blaming each other for stampede in Madhya Pradesh.
A large number of devotees had assembled at Durga temple in Madhya Pradesh`s Datia district during Navratri festival.
The toll in the stampede Monday rose to 111, said an official.
"I hate politicians. Each and every one of them. Idiotic blame games. They don`t care about anyone but themselves," Shruti posted on Twitter.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said that there are 500 such (religious) places and the central government should form a national plan and help states deal with it, but instead of this, Congress leaders are playing politics over dead bodies.
Pic courtesy: @SethShruti
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Valentine's Day special: Want to woo your loved one? Try these romantic messages
- Spirituality: Steps to cleanse your home of negative energy
- Want better sex? Play the music loud tonight
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Kiss Day' with these unique kisses!
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Hug Day' in this unique way!