Shruti Seth fumes over politicians` blame game
Mumbai: Actress Shruti Seth, seen in movies like ‘Raajneeti’ and ‘Fanaa’, is furious over Indian politicians blaming each other for stampede in Madhya Pradesh.
A large number of devotees had assembled at Durga temple in Madhya Pradesh`s Datia district during Navratri festival.
The toll in the stampede Monday rose to 111, said an official.
"I hate politicians. Each and every one of them. Idiotic blame games. They don`t care about anyone but themselves," Shruti posted on Twitter.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said that there are 500 such (religious) places and the central government should form a national plan and help states deal with it, but instead of this, Congress leaders are playing politics over dead bodies.
Pic courtesy: @SethShruti
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Check out Katrina Kaif's brand new look in 'Jagga Jasoos'! Pic inside
- This is how Akshay Kumar made his darling daughter Nitara's birthday more special! Pics inside
- B-Town celebs congratulate Sania Mirza on Pan Pacific Open win!
- Amitabh Bachchan's passion is of different level: Anees Bazmee
- Don't think my potential will ever be tapped: Soha Ali Khan
- Is Pitra Dosha really a curse of our ancestors? Let's find out
- 'Love hormone' may quieten the ringing ears condition
- Children can make adult-like moral judgement: Study
- Independence, career more important than marriage in life: Reveals study on young singles
- Here's how to make your studio apartment look bigger