Shruti Seth fumes over politicians` blame game
Mumbai: Actress Shruti Seth, seen in movies like ‘Raajneeti’ and ‘Fanaa’, is furious over Indian politicians blaming each other for stampede in Madhya Pradesh.
A large number of devotees had assembled at Durga temple in Madhya Pradesh`s Datia district during Navratri festival.
The toll in the stampede Monday rose to 111, said an official.
"I hate politicians. Each and every one of them. Idiotic blame games. They don`t care about anyone but themselves," Shruti posted on Twitter.
Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) spokesperson Prakash Javadekar said that there are 500 such (religious) places and the central government should form a national plan and help states deal with it, but instead of this, Congress leaders are playing politics over dead bodies.
Pic courtesy: @SethShruti
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt says 'Munnabhai 3' to release in 2018
- Robbie Williams launches own emojis
- Court order narrows pop icon Prince's potential heirs to six
- Supreme Court directs actor Rajpal Yadav to undergo 6-day jail term
- The wedding trailer of Divyanka Tripathi-Vivek Dahiya is beautiful in all possible ways- WATCH magic taking over!
- The legend of Nataraja form of Lord Shiva is inspiring, meaningful
- Five simple pocket-friendly tips to give your home a ‘natural’ makeover
- Emraan Hashmi's son Ayaan appears in video for tiger cause
- Single Indian women want to write their own marriage vows
- Single Indian women want to write their own wedding vows