Signs that prove Lord Hanuman is still alive
Tales of his courage, bravery, strength, innocence, compassion and selflessness have been passed down to generations.
One of the most popular Gods in Hinduism – Lord Hanuman – is worshipped by millions of devotees. Tales of his courage, bravery, strength, innocence, compassion and selflessness have been passed down to generations.
And it is believed that Lord Hanuman is still alive.
Let’s take a look at some of the indicators which prove Hanuman still exists:
- We have heard stories describing the departure of Lord Rama and Lord Krishna from earth but there is no mention of Hanuman’s journey to the heavenly abode anywhere in Hindu scriptures.
- Hanuman is Chiranjeevi – meaning immortal. He is among the eight noble immortal figures.
- The monkey God, about whom we have heard about in Ramayana and Mahabharata is very much around us. We have known about his existence since Treta Yuga that saw the emergence of Lord Rama and then in Dwapar Yuga, the era of Krishna. We are now living in Kalyuga.
- Outside most Hanuman Temples (especially the ancient ones) we will find monkeys. This is certainly not a coincidence.
- There are even strong evidences to prove that the son of Pawan existed and continues to live but is invisible to human eyes.
- Hanuman makes his presence felt whenever and wherever a loyal devotee utters the name of Lord Shri Ram with utmost faith and sincere dedication. A true devotee can feel his presence around.