Signs you are wearing heavy make-up
New York: Make-up is a great way to conceal flaws or enhance one`s beauty. Without realising, a lot of women apply pressed powder like there’s no tomorrow and go overboard with mascara coats.
If you are unsure of how much make-up you actually wear, here are a few signs you`re probably wearing too much, reports a website:
* You can barely move your face.
* You have lipstick spread across your face.
* You have very obvious contour lines.
* Your eyelashes look spidery.
* Your shirt collars are stained with make-up.
* Your face powder looks like cake frosting.
* Your face and neck aren`t the same shade.
* You have to spend more than 15 minutes on make-up removal.
* People tell you, "Oh, you look different," on the day you don`t wear make-up.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bigg Boss, Day 45: Kanwaljeet’s ‘racist’ comment irks Priya; inmates celebrate Rochelle’s birthday!
- Michael Caine named Britain's greatest living movie star
- Aamir's contribution towards cinema is immense: Gracy Singh
- Bigg Boss: Keith Sequeira makes a comeback
- 'Dilwale' inspires Shah Rukh Khan, makes him tweet about life!
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated