Simon Cowel becomes a father, names son Eric
London: Media Mogul Simon Cowel and his girlfriend Lauren Silverman have welcomed a baby boy, who has been named Eric.
The 54-year-old first-time-father`s son was born yesterday around 5:45 pm in New York, weighing 6 pounds and 7 ounces, reported a leading daily.
"Very happy to say Eric was born at 17.45pm. Healthy and handsome," Cowell tweeted.
The media mogul was by Lauren`s side when the couple`s bundle of joy arrived, skipping out on `Britain`s Got Talent` auditions in London.
He hopped on a private plane and headed straight to New York City after hearing that the 36-year-old socialite was in labour.
Lauren, who is the ex-wife of Cowell`s close friend Andrew Silverman, got pregnant with the `X Factor` judge`s child in 2013
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!