Simon Cowel becomes a father, names son Eric
London: Media Mogul Simon Cowel and his girlfriend Lauren Silverman have welcomed a baby boy, who has been named Eric.
The 54-year-old first-time-father`s son was born yesterday around 5:45 pm in New York, weighing 6 pounds and 7 ounces, reported a leading daily.
"Very happy to say Eric was born at 17.45pm. Healthy and handsome," Cowell tweeted.
The media mogul was by Lauren`s side when the couple`s bundle of joy arrived, skipping out on `Britain`s Got Talent` auditions in London.
He hopped on a private plane and headed straight to New York City after hearing that the 36-year-old socialite was in labour.
Lauren, who is the ex-wife of Cowell`s close friend Andrew Silverman, got pregnant with the `X Factor` judge`s child in 2013
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Who’s the ‘Secret Superstar’ in Aamir Khan’s next film?
- Hema Malini, Dharmendra celebrate 36 years of marriage – See pics
- Look what Ranveer Singh is doing for ‘Befikre’
- Awwdorable! Salman Khan shares picture of mother Salma and baby Ahil
- Hot alert! Shruti Hassan looks incredibly sexy on the cover of GQ magazine – See pic
- Planning to buy stylish shades? Here's your guide to buying perfect sunglasses
- Know who is vulnerable to online dating scams
- Dear ladies, Women's Online Shopping Festival is here to pamper you
- Do men really mean all what they say? Read on to decode men
- ISKCON pins hopes on PM Narendra Modi for Krishna temple in Moscow