Simon Cowel becomes a father, names son Eric
London: Media Mogul Simon Cowel and his girlfriend Lauren Silverman have welcomed a baby boy, who has been named Eric.
The 54-year-old first-time-father`s son was born yesterday around 5:45 pm in New York, weighing 6 pounds and 7 ounces, reported a leading daily.
"Very happy to say Eric was born at 17.45pm. Healthy and handsome," Cowell tweeted.
The media mogul was by Lauren`s side when the couple`s bundle of joy arrived, skipping out on `Britain`s Got Talent` auditions in London.
He hopped on a private plane and headed straight to New York City after hearing that the 36-year-old socialite was in labour.
Lauren, who is the ex-wife of Cowell`s close friend Andrew Silverman, got pregnant with the `X Factor` judge`s child in 2013
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sanjay Dutt keen on changing 'Bhoomi' release date?
- Priyanka Chopra's picture with THIS Spanish model is UNMISSABLE!
- We are playing tennis doubles, quips Twinkle Khanna on marriage with Akshay Kumar!
- Katrina Kaif training hard for Salman Khan starrer 'Tiger Zinda Hai' and THIS is what she is learning!
- Deepika Padukone chit-chatting with Neetu Kapoor at HT Most Stylish Awards is a sight to behold!