Simon Cowell buys baby `megabucks baby boutique` voucher
London: Siwon Cowell, who is awaiting the arrival of his lovechild with Lauren Silverman, has apparently opened an account with `Petit Tresor`, the megabucks baby boutique in LA.
One of Cowell`s assistants made a call to the boutique to request brochures and left the number of his black American Express card, the Daily Star reported.
An insider from `Petit Tresor` said that many of the parents that they cater for spend more than 30,000 pounds or more decorating their babies` nurseries and playrooms.
Prices at the store include a 965 pounds cradle and crib, a 9,580 pounds wardrobe, a 4,569 pounds dresser and a 1,385 pounds bed.
The boutique has been used by celebrity couples like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, Will and Jada Pinkett Smith, and even Sir Elton John and David Furnish.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baywatch' trailer is out! Lifeguards Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron save the beach, Priyanka Chopra turn heads
- Manu Punjabi to re-enter the 'Bigg Boss 10' house tonight?
- Aman Verma and Vandana Lalwani all set to tie the knot on THIS date!
- Anoushka Shankar urges Maharashtra government to help horses
- Kareena Kapoor Khan’s pregnancy: Know what mom-in-law Sharmila Tagore has to say