Simon Cowell defends 1D in face of `drug` scandal
London: Simon Cowell has defended One Direction and has vowed to stand by the band over their drug video scandal.
The 54-year-old music mogul reportedly said that he has seen the boys in the band, who found fame on his talent show, grow from boys into adults and passed off their antics in the video as "misbehavior".
However, the ` Syco` boss, who was shocked to see the footage, said that the scandal won`t affect their success.
In the leaked video, Zayn Malik is seen smoking a joint in a tour van in Peru and also joking with Louis Tomlinson about passing police who were "clueless" about what was going on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- These cheesy pick-up lines will surely help you impress your crush!
- Women still banned in this ancient Greek monastery, but why?– Read more
- Is your SOUL mature enough? Find out here
- Incredible! This leaning Shiva Temple in Varanasi is partially submerged in Ganga
- Sex machines - the future of `clean` prostitution?