Simon Cowell defends 1D in face of `drug` scandal
London: Simon Cowell has defended One Direction and has vowed to stand by the band over their drug video scandal.
The 54-year-old music mogul reportedly said that he has seen the boys in the band, who found fame on his talent show, grow from boys into adults and passed off their antics in the video as "misbehavior".
However, the ` Syco` boss, who was shocked to see the footage, said that the scandal won`t affect their success.
In the leaked video, Zayn Malik is seen smoking a joint in a tour van in Peru and also joking with Louis Tomlinson about passing police who were "clueless" about what was going on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India made Aamir Khan’s 'PK' a blockbuster, that's tolerance: BJP MP
- Good news for food lovers in Mumbai: City to celebrate first Family Food Festival
- Dev Diwali, Karthigai Deepam: Know significance and legend
- Spirituality: Chant Dhanvantri Mantra for healing, good health
- Guru Nanak Jayanti: Here’s how it is celebrated