Simon Cowell, Lauren Silverman buy New York house
New York: TV mogul Simon Cowell and girlfriend Lauren Silverman have reportedly bought a house in Manhattan to raise their child.
Cowell, 54, who has four-month-old son Eric with Silverman, shelled out at least USD 10 million for the new three-bedroom suite on East 78th Street, reportedly..
"They closed on a luxury apartment on the Upper East Side, close to where Silverman`s other son, Adam, 7, lives with his father, Andrew Silverman," a source said.
It is not clear which apartment the couple bought, but a three-bedroom in the building was recently listed for USD 10.8 million.
Cowell and Silverman have been house-hunting for several months. With him recently returning to the judging panel on the UK`s `X Factor`, it is expected the couple plan to divide their time between New York and London.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India feels like home: Fawad Khan
- Ban on women's entry in some temples unfair: Vidya Balan
- Bollywood film 'Neerja' banned in Pakistan
- Salman hit and run case: Victim's family challenge Salman Khan's acquittal
- Fawad Khan, Sidharth Malhotra, Alia Bhatt's unmissable family drama in 'Kapoor & Sons' trailer – Watch
- How Mahishasura invited death by undermining woman power – Durga
- Saraswati Puja on Vasant Panchami - Tithi, Muhurt and Vidhi
- Do you know the colour of your personality?—Take this quiz
- Valentine week: Celebrate 'Teddy Day' with these cute gift options!
- 'Happy Birthday' set for public domain after long feud