Simon Cowell plans on being `total softie` to son Eric
London: Simon Cowell has revealed that he plans on being a `big softie` to his newborn son Eric, just like his own dad.
The 54-year-old music mogul plans on leaving his girlfriend Lauren Silverman to be the disciplinarian and be a `total softie` himself.
The ` Syco ` boss, who welcomed his first child in February, joked that he would rather teach his boy to cheat rather than let him win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Guess who? This Bollywood veteran is giving Salman Khan serious fitness goals - Pic inside
- Usher announces new album 'Hard II Love'
- Remember Parul Chauhan aka Ragini from 'Bidaai'? Her latest pictures will make your jaw drop!
- Watch: Mouni Roy, Sanjeeda Sheikh's crazy 'Afghan Jalebi' act will make your day!
- B-Town celebs send warm wishes to Shahid Kapoor and Mira Rajput on birth of their daughter!