Simon Cowell plans on being `total softie` to son Eric
London: Simon Cowell has revealed that he plans on being a `big softie` to his newborn son Eric, just like his own dad.
The 54-year-old music mogul plans on leaving his girlfriend Lauren Silverman to be the disciplinarian and be a `total softie` himself.
The ` Syco ` boss, who welcomed his first child in February, joked that he would rather teach his boy to cheat rather than let him win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Book lovers go gaga as cine-star Rishi Kapoor takes centrestage at Zee Jaipur Literature Festival
- 'Iron Man 3' actor Miguel Ferrer dead after battling throat cancer
- Zaira Wasim controversy: 'Dangal' star's posters burnt in Kashmir valley
- THIS is what Shah Rukh Khan can't do in front of camera!
- Shah Rukh Khan heads to 'Bigg Boss 10' sets, will meet Salman Khan!