Simon Cowell plans on being `total softie` to son Eric
London: Simon Cowell has revealed that he plans on being a `big softie` to his newborn son Eric, just like his own dad.
The 54-year-old music mogul plans on leaving his girlfriend Lauren Silverman to be the disciplinarian and be a `total softie` himself.
The ` Syco ` boss, who welcomed his first child in February, joked that he would rather teach his boy to cheat rather than let him win.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman Khan thanks fans after acquittal in 18-year-old chinkara poaching cases
- 'Dishoom' to get shield against piracy
- Bikini pictures of ‘DJ Wale Babu’ sensation Natasa Stankovic will make your heart skip a beat!
- Guess who? THIS Hollywood celebrity wants to do a film with Shah Rukh Khan
- Sonam Kapoor's look in next film mix of high-end fashion, ethnic