Simon Cowell reveals smoking and drinking helps his creativity
London: Simon Cowell has revealed that he gets the best ideas while smoking and drinking in the morning.
The 54-year-old music mogul said that after having a "couple of vodka and limes, couple of cigarettes " and is able to think creatively, reportedly.
The `Syco` boss highlighted the importance of being in a "calm place", which is induced by smoking and drinking, as getting one good idea a year has the potential to pay for the next 10 years.
Cowell added that he has no intention of giving up smoking or drinking, but takes supplements to cut down the negative effects of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan to debut as tiger ambassador on Tuesday
- Jenner-Kardashian women grace Cosmopolitan's cover
- 'Prem Ratan Dhan Payo' will be super duper hit: Nawazuddin Siddiqui
- 'Baahubali' director SS Rajamouli's ropes in Mohanlal for Rs 1,000 cr project 'Garuda'?
- See in pics: Varun Dhawan's 'Dilwale' diaries!