Simon Cowell reveals smoking and drinking helps his creativity
London: Simon Cowell has revealed that he gets the best ideas while smoking and drinking in the morning.
The 54-year-old music mogul said that after having a "couple of vodka and limes, couple of cigarettes " and is able to think creatively, reportedly.
The `Syco` boss highlighted the importance of being in a "calm place", which is induced by smoking and drinking, as getting one good idea a year has the potential to pay for the next 10 years.
Cowell added that he has no intention of giving up smoking or drinking, but takes supplements to cut down the negative effects of it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How Jessica Alba takes care of her hair!
- Tom Cruise's 'The Mummy' trailer will send shivers down your spine
- Himesh Reshammiya reveals similarities between Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur
- Here's what Elena Kazan said after getting evicted from 'Bigg Boss' season 10
- THIS is where Shah Rukh Khan feels the 'happiest'