Simon Cowell`s mansion covered in toilet paper on birthday by `Fifth Harmony`
Washington: Simon Cowell`s mansion was covered in toilet paper by `Fifth Harmony` on his birthday , and left a message that poked fun at his age.
The American girl group formed on the second season of ` X Factor` group made a mess around the 54-year old music mogul`s Beverly Hills mansion as they covered the place in toilet paper and left a message which read, "`Happy 87th Birthday Simon! Love, Fifth Harmony", Contactmusic reported.
The girlband, which consists of Ally Brooke, Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui and Normani Kordei, was joined by Demi Lovato who also mocked his age saying that she was going to give him a ` Life Alert`, which provide services that helps the elderly contact the emergency services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Want to be good at dating? Here are a few tips
- Deepika Padukone talks about debut Hollywood film – ‘xXx: The Return of Xander Cage’
- Sudarsan Pattnaik’s students pay tribute to Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose – See PIC
- Koffee With Karan: Tiger Shroff opens up about his crush; Jackie Shroff talks about the leading lady of his times
- Sushant Singh Rajput perfects Salman Khan’s ‘Oh O Jaane Jana’ moves – WATCH