Simon Cowell`s mansion covered in toilet paper on birthday by `Fifth Harmony`
Washington: Simon Cowell`s mansion was covered in toilet paper by `Fifth Harmony` on his birthday , and left a message that poked fun at his age.
The American girl group formed on the second season of ` X Factor` group made a mess around the 54-year old music mogul`s Beverly Hills mansion as they covered the place in toilet paper and left a message which read, "`Happy 87th Birthday Simon! Love, Fifth Harmony", Contactmusic reported.
The girlband, which consists of Ally Brooke, Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui and Normani Kordei, was joined by Demi Lovato who also mocked his age saying that she was going to give him a ` Life Alert`, which provide services that helps the elderly contact the emergency services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Popularity of ghazals increasing, says Rekha Bhardwaj
- Vidya Balan used to wear jhumkas worth Rs 5
- Trailer out! 'Sunshine Music Tours and Travels' is the road trip every youth needs – Watch here
- Honoured to help create an image for Indian Railways: Ritu Beri
- United Nation's Global Citizen Festival: Priyanka Chopra talks about humanity and youth- READ