Simon Cowell`s mansion covered in toilet paper on birthday by `Fifth Harmony`
Washington: Simon Cowell`s mansion was covered in toilet paper by `Fifth Harmony` on his birthday , and left a message that poked fun at his age.
The American girl group formed on the second season of ` X Factor` group made a mess around the 54-year old music mogul`s Beverly Hills mansion as they covered the place in toilet paper and left a message which read, "`Happy 87th Birthday Simon! Love, Fifth Harmony", Contactmusic reported.
The girlband, which consists of Ally Brooke, Camila Cabello, Dinah Jane Hansen, Lauren Jauregui and Normani Kordei, was joined by Demi Lovato who also mocked his age saying that she was going to give him a ` Life Alert`, which provide services that helps the elderly contact the emergency services.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Work on 'Padmavati' sets in full swing, shoot begins in September
- Is marriage on the cards for Nargis Fakhri? READ full story
- Hot scoop! THIS actress has replaced Alia Bhatt in Rohit Shetty's next?
- Katrina Kaif and Varun Dhawan to go dancing in 'ABCD 3'?
- Biopic should be made on PT Usha, says Sonam Kapoor
- Turning the tide on hair loss
- Krishna Pushkaram concludes with 'Pavitra Harathi'
- Mouth-watering! World's 'longest' Vada Pao made in Gurgaon
- World's largest pearl to be displayed in Philippines
- Divine coincidence! After 5000 years, this 'shubh muhurat' occurs again on Krishna Janmashtami this year—FIND OUT