Simon Cowell`s `more busy making kids` than doing work, says Howard Stern
London: Howard Stern, who is a judge on Simon Cowell`s show `America`s Got Talent`, has blasted his boss, claiming that Cowell was `not thrilled` about the fact that gal pal, Lauren Silverman, was expecting his baby.
Stern, 59, asserted that if the TV mogul was doing his job properly in his shows, then there would be no baby, the Mirror reported.
Stern added that he had always wondered why Cowell never showed up on the sets, since he is the executive producer of the show, and now he knows that Cowell was too busy making kids.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- HC seeks filmmaker's response on Kashmir documentary screening
- Bharatiya Kautilya Sena burns effigy of Salman Khan
- Black buck case: HC allows Salman Khan's plea to summon witnesses for reexamination
- Revealed: Ex-couple Ranbir- Deepika go candid in `Tamasha` first still
- Joe Jackson recovering after three heart attacks
- Bobbi Kristina Brown's autopsy showed 'no significant injuries'
- Meryl Streep, Kate Winslet oppose decriminalisation of prostitution
- Bobbi Kristina heard late mom Whitney Houston's music in her last moments
- Original Keventers refashions its milkshake menu
- Chef Izzat cooks mouth-watering dishes - without water!